Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

R.I.P. Tupac Shakur: June 16, 1971 - September 13, 1996





In the Event of My Demise
by Tupac Shakur

    In the event of my Demise
    when my heart can beat no more
    I Hope I Die For A Principle
    or A Belief that I had Lived 4
    I will die Before My Time
    Because I feel the shadow's Depth
    so much I wanted 2 accomplish
    before I reached my Death
    I have come 2 grips with the possibility
    and wiped the last tear from My eyes
    I Loved All who were Positive
    In the event of my Demise



All Eyez on Me2Pac - Greatest HitsMe Against the WorldUntil the End of TimeThe Rose that Grew from ConcreteTupac Shakur Legacy


Poetry copyright © 1999 by The Estate of Tupac Shakur. From the book The Rose That Grew From Concrete by Tupac Shakur published by Pocket Books, a division of Simon & Schuster, Inc.



0 comments:

 
THE AFRICAN DREAM™ | TNB